Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Oracle APEX on tomcat "App Unavailable" (APEX 23.1 - Windows 11 - tomcat 9 - DB 21c XE)
Oracle APEX on tomcat "App Unavailable" [message #689199] Wed, 11 October 2023 19:54 Go to next message
StarsMEM
After following multiple installation steps on google I end up up with the same result, I know something is missing but I just can't pinpoint it.
Can someone please help me?

p.s. the tomcat link for the ords (landing) is working but only 'OAuth2 Administration' is not greyed out, on the standalone mode APEX is not greyed out, but I want to use the tomcat server.
Re: Oracle APEX on tomcat "App Unavailable" [message #689201 is a reply to message #689199] Thu, 12 October 2023 05:47 Go to previous message
John Watson
Welcome to the forum.
Please read the OraFAQ Forum Guide and How to use [code] tags and make your code easier to read.

You need to show what you did and what happened. For example, how did you deploy the ords.war to the webapps directory? Where is your configuration directory? What is in your pool.xml file? What URL are you using? What are you getting when you go there?

Also, what doc are you following? I guess you are not following the ORDS documentation?
Previous Topic: How to send email with OAuth (merged)
Next Topic: Account is Locked Msg (Administrative Login)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:56:09 CDT 2024