Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » what's mean of :delete from sys.mon_mods$ where obj# not in (select obj# from sys.obj$)
what's mean of :delete from sys.mon_mods$ where obj# not in (select obj# from sys.obj$) [message #50847] Thu, 11 April 2002 00:00 Go to next message
one of my table was become empty,but i don't know who delete data for me,i look the v$sql,and only find one delete statement :
delete from sys.mon_mods$ where obj# not in (select obj# from sys.obj$)
my table's name is cw,it has 1000 rows in it before it became empty,how can i find the user who delete the data ,and how can i stop this kind of event?

please help !
Re: what's mean of :delete from sys.mon_mods$ where obj# not in (select obj# from sys.obj$) [message #50852 is a reply to message #50847] Thu, 11 April 2002 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
because this kind of things have happend serveral times,every time on a different table,i 'm not sure which table to audit on,
and in audit mode, the resource may be used too high.
Re: what's mean of :delete from sys.mon_mods$ where obj# not in (select obj# from sys.obj$) [message #50864 is a reply to message #50847] Thu, 11 April 2002 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant
Audit would work for you unless you have given your password to other people. If you have granted delete to other schema's then you might consider taking it away.
Re: what's mean of :delete from sys.mon_mods$ where obj# not in (select obj# from sys.obj$) [message #50867 is a reply to message #50847] Thu, 11 April 2002 10:38 Go to previous message
saleem
you could also place your important tables into a read only tablespace.
Previous Topic: Re: Oracle Installation error on Sco Unixware
Next Topic: I used MV rbs01.dbf instead of CP, everything is hosed!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 08 13:32:40 CDT 2024